Sunday, December 18, 2011

FREE Digital Stamp - Vintage Man

You never know
when you
might need an
image of a
Vintage guy
wearing a hat
saying,

"Hey there!"

~~~~~

{Click to downlaod/save png file...}

The above image
has a transparent
background...


{Click to download/save png file...}

Add it to a fancy background.


{Click to download/save jpg image...}

This could make a nice card
for someone special...

~~~~

FREE Vintage images!
A new one everyday...
Sometimes two
Sometimes three...

Check back and see!
{wink!}

6 comments:

  1. I can think of some awesome vintage cards to make with this guy! thank you!


    hum,,,,,,my word verification is FREAK.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this image & can think of several ways I can use him...but, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that background you put him on!!!!! Do you have it avail seperately?? I can think of TONS of uses for it...I just think it's GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for being so generous with us...I look forward to opening my email from you every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe a vintage guy wearing a hat saying 'Hey there' could be used for a bunch of things! Love the monocle and no one is going to miss seeing that boutonniere!

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a dashing fellow he is! I think he'll fit in beautifully with all the lovely french ladies! Thanks so much! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking very dapper! I can't wait to color his suit mustard yellow. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...