Thursday, April 26, 2012

Free Vintage Digital Stamp - Pointing Guy

FREE Vintage Digital Stamp 
Pointing Guy

 Perfect if you need a guy pointing... 
"Hey you!" 

{Click on jpg image to download/save...}

Add a direct sentiment like:
"You better have a nice birthday!"
or 
"Hey buddy! You forgot my birthday!"

The possibilities are endless!


{Click on jpg image to download/save...}
300 dpi printable

FREE Vintage Images everyday!
Tell all your cyber friends
or pin my images on Pinterest...

Many thanks for stopping by...
{Thank You 1,200 FOLLOWERS!!!}

Have a fabulous day! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Or, "I want YOU to have a great birthday!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Pamela, he looks like he has a WHITE COAT on too! :0 MAYBE he's saying, "Get on that treadmill!!!!!" :) Making a good MOTIVATIONAL POSTER! :) THANKS PAMELA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He reminds me of the Uncle Sam poster! Thank you for the great image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool, Pamela. Thank you. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image and boy am I going to use it. My kids are going to laugh because of memories, thank you bunches hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...